From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 13:00:02

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for uploading the library into the sandbox and for having
modified the folders layout according to the boost guidelines.
At present I've some mail connection issue. But I hope to get them solved
soon.

Anyone interested in boost overload can start checking out the library !
.. and have fun ! :-)

Kind Regards,
Marco