From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 14:36:41

Beman Dawes:

>>> M pdimov boost/function.hpp
>>
>> This change
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/34499/trunk/boost/boost/function.hpp
>>
>> is applied to the trunk and I'm not seeing it in the RC_1_34_0 branch?
>> What
>> does the "M pdimov" mean?
>
> M means "Modified".
>
> I think the file is flagged because of revsion 37846, which doesn't look
> like it ever got applied to trunk. See
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/37846

Yes, this seems to need merging, but it's for Thomas and Doug to decide. Is
there an easy way to pull the list of whoever made the unmerged changes
instead?

(The boost/detail/atomic_count_gcc.hpp change requires no action and is
covered by a test; you can mark it as such in your offline list. You may
also consider putting the list on the trac wiki and let people comment there
directly.)