From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 21:52:42

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Below is the list of files needing changes merged from 1.34.1 that Dave
> Abrahams generated, sorted by developer.
>
> Each developer in this list needs to see if changes need to be merged
> from 1.34.1. It would be helpful to respond to this message indicating
> "done" when you've completed this task so I can monitor progress.

I've followed Peter Dimov's suggestion, and set up a trac ticket
containing the list of unresolved files. See
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1402

Developers, please remove items from this ticket as you do the merge or
decide it isn't needed. There isn't any need to also reply to this list
posting.

Thanks,

--Beman