From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-02 19:18:50

I'm going to stop posting notices about the files that probably need
to be looked at. First of all, it's getting tedious and I'm making
mistakes. Secondly, I'm afraid it will make some people complacent --
i.e.,

* Don't assume that just because I didn't post something about your *
* library, there aren't 1.34 changes you need to merge. *

We spent a long time getting 1.34.1 right and I'm very concerned about
backsliding from that state of quality. I don't know how we're going
to verify that we've done the merging process correctly, so all I can
ask is that everyone be extremely meticulous and look at all the files
you touched on the branch.

I can get a list of all the files I touched with the following
incantation:

$ svn log -v https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/RC_1_34_0/boost \
  | sed -n '/(dave|david_abrahams)/,/-----$/ p' \
  | grep RC_1_34_0 \
  | sed -e 's/^ *[A-Z] *//' \
  | sort

I stupidly changed my userid from david_abrahams to dave when we moved
to svn, not thinking how it would mess things up; that accounts for my
use of '(dave|david_abrahams).' That's just future-proofing, since we
switched to svn after the 1.34 release branch was closed -- what
really counts is your SourceForge userid.

Thanks for giving this your attention.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting