From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-02 20:10:01

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

>> Could someone take a look at these to make sure all the right
>> changes have been merged from 1.34.0 into trunk?
>>
>> m 40672 37226 hkaiser boost/spirit/tree/common.hpp
>
> This is fine, no changes have been made since rev. 37226.
>
>> M 40672 29510 djowel boost/spirit/version.hpp
>
> What's the current version of Spirit - V1.8.5? Should we bump this number
> for Boost 1.35.0? Joel?

We've just recently released 1.85, but since there's been some
changes since then, then it makes sense to bump it to 1.85.1 or
something.

I've also been thinking of syncing with the Boost releases from
now on, now that Boost is on the path towards a quarterly release.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com