From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-03 12:22:48

John Maddock wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> It looks like test is broken on Sun 5.9.
>>
>> Please fix immediately, or revert the change that caused the breakage.
>
> I mentioned this yesterday, and added some additional #includes that fixed
> things for Sun on Linux (all I can test with locally), but I don't think the
> Solaris tests have been run since then? I've just added a #include of
> stdlib.h as well since that's where mkstemp and friends live.

As of revision 40694 (test run yesterday), the foreach tests are failing
on sun-5.8 due to a boost.test bug. See: <http://tinyurl.com/37a894>.

<http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/Sandia-sun-boost-bin-v2-libs-foreach-test-stl_byval-test-sun-5-8-debug_release.html>

"../boost/test/impl/execution_monitor.ipp", line 187: Error: va_list is
not defined.
"../boost/test/impl/execution_monitor.ipp", line 188: Error: Cannot
assign void* to int.
"../boost/test/impl/execution_monitor.ipp", line 190: Error: The
function "vsnprintf" must have a prototype.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting