From: Avi Revivo (revivoavi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 13:14:18

Hi All,

When i include the following header files in one of the header files in my
project, even without any other code changes, my project recompiles entirely
every build i perform (instead of just modified cpp files) even if no change
was done at all. I am working with visual studio 2005, project is compiled
without CLR support.

#include <boost/multi_index_container.hpp>
#include <boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp>
#include <boost/pool/pool_alloc.hpp>

I also include the <boost/multi_index/member.hpp> header however it does not
cause the problem, only one of the three above, and seperatly as well.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Avi Revivo