From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 17:12:15

Hi,

I tried to report the following in the bug tracker but failed (not for
the first time!) because my message was considered as spam.

THIS MAKES TRAC USELESS! FIX IT!

OK, since I'm unable to use trac I will report it here and just hope
that it will not be ignored.

I noticed a few errors in xpressive in currrent trunk. The attached
patch fixes all issues I found except two:

First off all xpressive/proto/v1_/proto_fwd.hpp
includes a non existing header file and is completely unusable. All
files which include it are unusable as well.

There is another error I could not fix:
xpressive/proto/transform/construct.hpp:
error: default arguments are only permitted for function parameters

Other issues I fixed:
 * Missing include statements
 * Removed superfluous semicolons which cause a compiler error with g++
   option -pedantic

Jens