From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-05 13:49:34

Here's another set of tickets that I think should be resolved (one
way or another).
Support Requests that are more than three years old (created before,
say, 1/1/2005).

If they haven't been resolved by now, I think they're probably not
going to be resolved at all, and should be closed as "wontfix".

#259 - Problem compiling :/ (jbandela)
        <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/259>
Comment from Dave A (Jan 10, 2007):
        I'm assigning this to John Bandela, the token iterator
author, in case he wants to take responsibility for it. However, it
looks very much like a compiler bug (vc7 is rife with them) and if I
were John I'd probably close it as "won't fix" because the compiler
is two versions out-of-date and finding a workaround is likely to be
difficult.

#279 - SLOOOWW tokenizer compilation on VC++6.0 (jbandela)
        <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/279>
Comment from Dave A (Jan 10, 2007):
        I'm assigning this to John Bandela, the tokenizer author, in
case he wants to look at it. However, the issue and the compiler are
both woefully out-of-date so I hope he'll just close the issue.

#282 - boost::optional<enum> fails with /CLR (fcacciola)
        <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/282>
Seen in the bug report:
        I'm using boost 1.31.0; this fails in both VC7.0 and VC7.1.

BTW - I closed #306 as a duplicate of #259.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>