From: Josh Napoli (jnapoli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-06 07:56:10

Here is a generic exception_ptr implementation based on a registry of
exception types. (http://joshuanapoli.com/exception/) The registry is
built at runtime. boost::throw_exception can register the thrown type.
current_exception() searches for the most derived type in the registry
that matches the current exception.
(http://joshuanapoli.com/exception/jn/boost/exception/detail/emulate_exc
eption_ptr.hpp)