From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-06 21:41:01

Beman Dawes wrote:

> Five libraries account for 1,389 problems:
>
> fusion 300
> math 247
> mpl 417
> regex 185
> type_traits 240
> ------
> 1389
>
> I'd like to see these cleared quickly so that the size of the task
> doesn't seem so hopeless.

Fixed for Fusion. My fix can be applied to all DocBook/BoostBook/
QuickBook generated docs. That includes math, regex and typetraits
(AFAIK, these are QuickBooks?). John, I can apply them if you
want.

(cross posting to Boost-Docs)

Take note that the files we see above are the ones that are
generated and placed in SVN. Many more files BoostBook generated
will not contain the licenses. The problem will show once these
docs are generated. And there's a lot of them!

I've tweaked the XSL to generate the copyright and license for
*all* HTML pages. I also tweaked the generated HTML so that
the CSS can be used to format the text. See:

     http://tinyurl.com/yh9mxf

(at the bottom) for example.

Committed to SVN HEAD. If you want it applied to your docs, just
re-generate them and use the CSS from the fusion docs (or extract
the necessary parts: search ".copyright-footer" in the CSS.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com