From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 05:06:29

On Nov 8, 2007 2:19 AM, Yingwei Zhang <ywz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I am migrating our code base from boost 1.33.1 to 1.34.1. Some changes in boost/functional is causing compilation issues. The hash.hpp in 1.33 does include std container header files. In 1.34.1, however, forward declaration is added as following:

If you need the container headers you should include them, not rely on
a third party header including it. In fact in this case conatainer_fwd
IMHO does exactly the right thing. It forwards declare std containers
when he thinks it is safe to do so. If It can't it includes them.
Forward declaring standard containers without including the headers is
something that comes handy very often.

HTH,

--
gpd