From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-11 11:56:53

Ben: I'm shocked to discover such a "natural" extension of prev_ and
next_permutation, and that one year later it still isn't in the
standard. I have a commitment to algorithms and to C++. This should
definitely make it in a TR, but IMHO it's simple enough and useful
enough that it should even definitely be in C++0x if there's still time.

I've had success in getting the boost.minmax library into C++0x
(http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2006/n1990.htm),
I'm proud to say it took all of ten minutes of the committee's time
in Mont-Tremblant for the making the decision. I'll see if I can
work on your proposal. Get in touch later.

--
HB