From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-11 13:16:19

I guess you could always try: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/
File-Management/Shorts.shtml
I haven't used it myself.

However, first you will need to decide whether generated docs should
be submitted to the svn. There was a recent thread about that. If
that is your primary library documentation, then how it was generated
is irrelevant. But if you intend to update it (as is the whole point
of doxygen), I think it would be better to post it somewhere else
public but owned by you (not in the svn) and put in a relocate in the
index.html, with the option for the user to generate the docs
themselves and overwrite the index.html in their private copy (put in
some safeguards to prevent them from checking in inadvertently).

HTH, --HB