From: Ormond, Randy (Randy.Ormond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 11:41:10

Steven,

>It sound to me like an order of initialization problem.
>What version of boost are you using? Can you try
>stepping through the initializtion of the boost::function<...>
>and watching the value especially of the vtable?

I was deep into stepping through the initialization and noticed that gdb
was using two different funtion_template.hpp files ! I think there is
conflict between my projects installation of 1.34.1 and the
RedHat-supplied 1.32.0. Now to find someone here with root access...

Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,
Randy