From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 13:12:03

Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> writes:

> John Maddock wrote:
>> Anyone any ideas about the remaining thread library regressions:
>> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/issues_release_.html#thread
>> they're causing Boost.Regex failures as well apart from anything else :-(
>
> That one is twofold. There's an error due to a resource limit (which I
> can lift). There's a second error described in
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1323

The assertion failure is not a bug in the thread library. It is a bug in the
way the test is run: when the resource limit failure is thrown, a condition
variable is destroyed whilst there are still threads waiting on it.

I am not sure which aspect of the test-running is causing that problem.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk