From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 15:18:39

Martin Wille wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>> Anyone any ideas about the remaining thread library regressions:
>> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/issues_release_.html#thread
>> they're causing Boost.Regex failures as well apart from anything else :-(
>
> That one is twofold. There's an error due to a resource limit (which I
> can lift). There's a second error described in
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1323

I'm havint the same problem for Interprocess in your test machine
(Martin Wille x86_64) (http://tinyurl.com/2dtmtq):

Run [2007-10-29 09:12:58 UTC]: fail

'boost::thread_resource_error'
   what(): boost::thread_resource_error

EXIT STATUS: 134

All Interprocess tests launching a thread seem to be suffering the same
problem. And I don't think I launch too many threads (5 at maximum) to
test a condition variable or mutex. Can we fix this or I should change
the number to 3?

Regards,

Ion