From: Ormond, Randy (Randy.Ormond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 09:14:46

My apologies. The explanation came to me in my sleep (which is fitting
because I must have been asleep when I made the mistake).

The recently added directories did not have our local 1.34.1 boost in
the include path. Of course they compiled fine using the RedHat 1.32
boost but the two version collided with a segfault during execution.

Sorry for the noise.