From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 03:07:54

On Nov 13, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Ben Bear wrote:
> Well, your next_permutation(first, last, first_value, last_value)
> should have a little change, like this:

Ben: Your code and mine are the same. No bugs there. As for the
file that you put on the web (your next message) I will of course
look at it. Before we spend too much effort on the implementation,
however, I'd advise you to read and review the proposal carefully
first, then read the embryo of test driver that I started, and the
examples.

Once we have the test driver, we can actually verify any
implementation we like, and I'll be in a better position to convince
you that my implementation is correct (although it's not hard to see
if you simply but carefully read the code). Of course, I'm always
happy to be proven wrong - one less bug :)

Check out (be advised that programs do not yet compile/run, but if
you want to work on it or can point out problem areas, I don't see
why not):

http://photon.poly.edu/~hbr/boost/combinations.html
http://photon.poly.edu/~hbr/boost/combination.hpp
http://photon.poly.edu/~hbr/boost/combination_ex.cpp