From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-15 16:19:50

Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>>> Hm, I think I know the problem... Yep, fixed now
>>> <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/41110>.
>
> On Linux, the tiny_xml.cpp compile is now failing because no -I is
> given, so no boost headers are found:-(

Weird how the build worked locally when I first tested the change but
doesn't work now :-\ I have a fix for it locally. But now I'm running
into an entirely different problem of PJL trying to link to both the
static and dynamic versions of Boost.System at the same time... not a
good thing.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything