From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 02:45:49

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> In the most recent thread library changes from a day or so
>> ago, the set_tss_data function was added to win32/thread.cpp.
>
> Perhaps unrelated, but since yesterday or so the Wave tests are failing
> because of a segfault during application termination somewhere in the middle
> of the tss code (see my other post '[Thread] Wave segfaults at application
> cleanup in thread library' for details).
>
> Could anybody shed some light on this?

Hmm, this is really strange.
Since the wave tests were failing for quite some time on windows
for mingw compiler, I looked into the problem and fixed it last
weekend: I implemented the automatic tss cleanup code for statically
linked thread lib.

Then I ran the tests, and they were all fine. Also the regression
results were fine too. Then somewhere in the middle of the week
these strange error appeared.

I will try to look into the issue.

Roland aka speedsnail