From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 09:39:11

Ronald Garcia skrev:

> We need experienced review managers.

I don't mind taken one of the libs shown. Any will do.

But it does seem like the problem is not missing review managers, but
rather that we aren't doing any reviews.

Also, some of the libs are very small, and should be made as fast-track
reviews.

Furthermore, I think very specialized reviews should be able to happen
in parallel with other reviews without any problems. The specialized
review would simply require that a number of reviews be found in advance.

We could need some wiki or something were interested reviewers could
sign up (for being a potential reviewer) and record their experience in
the area. This would be very useful for the review managers.

-Thorsten