From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 16:34:45

Ronald Garcia wrote:

> If you're library author and plan on submitting a library for
> review in the next 3-6 months, send Ron or John a short
> description of your library and we'll add it to the Libraries
> Under Construction below.
> We know that there are many libraries that are near
> completion, but we have hard time keeping track all of them.
> Please keep us informed about your progress.
>
> Review Queue

> * Lexer

I'm a bit biased here because I used this library for the new Spirit V2
lexer component, but nevertheless could handle this review, if nobody else
steps forward that is.

> * Logging

Since I was the review manager of John's first attempt to bring his library
into Boost I'ld like to volunteer to do the second one as well (if he
doesn't object :-P).

Regards Hartmut