From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-18 00:14:07

Hi,

There are a some regression problems for Boost.Bimap running on SunOS and HP-UX.

Detailed report:
 http://boost.org/regression/trunk/developer/issues.html

[ sun-5.9 ]
assign, foreach, lambda, property_map, range, serialization
test_bimap_assign, test_bimap_convenience_header, test_bimap_info
test_bimap_lambda, test_bimap_modify, test_bimap_mutable
test_bimap_operator_bracket, test_bimap_ordered, test_bimap_project
test_bimap_property_map, test_bimap_range, test_bimap_sequenced
test_bimap_unconstrained, test_bimap_unordered, typeof, xpressive

[ hp_cxx-71_006_tru64 ]
foreach, test_bimap_info, test_bimap_ordered, test_bimap_unordered

I am working blind here because I do not have access to these platforms.
I wish Boost.Bimap could support them for Boost 1.35.
Is there somebody willing to help me cleaning this regressions?

Best regards
Matias