From: Sohail Somani (sohail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-19 04:00:05

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:05:25 +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:

> It's not microscopic for me. It sets a bad precedent. If anyone can do
> as you did, then there'll be chaos, if not now, then surely in the
> future. Anyway, at least you now say it's misplaced. That's good enough.
> Let's work together to put them in the proper place.

Hi friend :-)

In my experience, it is very easy to get worked up after the "crime" and
fix the problem while pointing a finger. But it isn't very fair. I'm sure
Robert didn't intentionally mean to violate any conventions, even if he
felt they were undocumented. It might be a good opportunity to document
and agree upon these conventions.

--
Sohail Somani
http://uint32t.blogspot.com