From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-22 18:15:29

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Ping?

The link now shows boost::thread_resource_error as a thrown exception. I am
afraid I would have problems figuring this out even if it was boost.test
exception. I need an access to the platform to debug it. The only thing I
can tell immediately is that system_error is caught by execution_monitor
itself (see line ~ execution_monitor.ipp:1110). So it should be some strange
combination of events to produce system_error from execution monitor
invocation

Gennadiy