From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-24 11:47:52

Beman Dawes wrote:

> The only remaining ISO 9660:1999 restriction that affects Boost is a
> maximum path length of 207. To calculate that, we assume a root in the
> form boost_X_XX_X.

Based on the positive feedback (and no negative feedback) so far, I've
replace the separate name and path size checks with a single maximum
path size of 207.

Since this was a long weekend for lots of folks in the US and Canada, I
realize a killer argument against the change could surface in a few
days. But I need to clear stuff off my do list this weekend, since I'll
be traveling next week. We can always revert.

--Beman