From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-25 12:18:53

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Beman Dawes wrote:

>> If we want to be consistent we would want to:
>>
>> * Create a tools/boostbook/index.html that redirs to the doc location.
>
> Yes. Please go ahead and do that.

Done.

>> * Ignore tools/buildbot for now since this may not be needed if Dave
>> gets good results from Bitten.
>
> Yes, and Dave does seem to be getting good results from Bitten. I'll
> leave it up to you, but it seems to me that tools/buildbot should be
> deleted since we aren't actively using it. We can always retrieve it
> from SVN if needed.

I moved it back to the sandbox, whence it came from, for now
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/41362>.

>> * Move tools/common to someplace more logical. It may not even be used
>> by now.

Removed it, as I had already put it back into the inspect sources where
it was used.

Done <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1478>
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1479>.

>>> Is this the best solution? Is Javascript capable of doing that?
>> We don't need that solution. The simple redirect is fine for just about
>> all tools docs. The one exception is the testing docs. I think we can
>> get away with a short note mentioning that the docs for running tests
>> are in the web site. With a link to beta.boost.org for now. When we
>> switch to the live site we can change that link.
>
> A short note is fine. Could you please add it?

Done, along with some of the above changes
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1479>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything