From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-29 19:50:58

Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having problems getting fusion sequences to work with MPL. The
> docs indicate this should be possible , e.g. the "Adapted" page
> states,
>
> "Fusion sequences may also be adapted as fully conforming MPL
> sequences (see Intrinsics)." I couldn't find more information on the
> Intrinsics page regarding the use of fusion sequences with MPL, but I
> tried:
>
> #include <boost/mpl/is_sequence.hpp>
> #include <boost/fusion/container/vector.hpp>
> #include <boost/fusion/sequence/intrinsic.hpp>
>
> int main()
> {
> BOOST_MPL_ASSERT(( boost::mpl::is_sequence<fusion::vector<int> > ));
> }

Try:

#include <boost/mpl/is_sequence.hpp>
#include <boost/fusion/include/vector.hpp>
#include <boost/fusion/include/mpl.hpp>

int main()
{
     BOOST_MPL_ASSERT(( boost::mpl::is_sequence<boost::fusion::vector<int> > ));
}

mpl.hpp does the mapping

(BTW. Not really relevant, but, there's a nifty flat "include" directory
where you can find all the includes which forwards to all modules.
Like MPL flat include structure.)

HTH.

Regards,

--