From: Barco You (barcojie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-29 21:21:16

Hello ,
I include <boost/regex.hpp> in my program, when compiling I got message:

boost/regex/v4/char_regex_traits.hpp:34: error: wrong number of template
arguments (1, should be 2).

I checked the wrong line in boost/regex/v4/char_regex_traits.hpp ..
template <calss charT>
class char_regex_traits_i : public regex_traits<charT>{};

template<>
class char_regex_traits_i<char> : public regex_traits<char>
{
public:
   typedef char char_type;
   typedef unsigned char uchar_type;
   typedef unsigned int size_type;
   typedef regex_traits<char> base_type;

};

and then I checked the template regex_traits defined in
boost/regex/v4/regex_traits.hpp:

template <class charT, class implementationT >
struct regex_traits : public implementationT
{
   regex_traits() : implementationT() {}
};

It's really a but, do you thinks so?

what should the implementationT be for char_regex_traits_i in
boost/regex/v4/char_regex_traits.hpp?

Who could give some suggession, thanks!

--
Enjoy life!