From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-02 09:38:16

Markus Schoepflin wrote:
> There is an acc test failure in the dynamic bitset library (affecting
> all 64 bit platforms, AFAICT), which only doesn't show up because it's
> marked as 'has been failing in the last release'.

Thanks for spotting it, Markus. I'll check if there are other failures on
HP-UX/aCC marked as 'has been failing in the last release' which were not
present in 1.34.1.

As for dyn_bitset_unit_tests3 failure, I think I understand what's going
on. It looks like a regression in boost/dynamic_bitset/dynamic_bitset.hpp
introduced in 1.35, but even in 1.34.1, it seems to me that the code in
to_ulong() is relying on undefined behaviour. I'll post separate message
later today or tomorrow.

On a different topic: there was a power outage in the lab Friday night
and the machines I'm using for Boost testing will be unavailable until
Monday.

Thanks again,
  Boris