From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-11 15:37:36
The formal review of the Unordered library started December 7, we have a
few nice reviews, but they are not enough. If you are interested in the
library (and I *know* you are), please take some time to review it. This
is the info you need to do a review:
An implementation of the unordered containers specified in TR1, with
most of the changes from the recent draft standards.
The documentation is in the zip file. I've put documentation online here:
What to include in Review Comments
Your comments may be brief or lengthy, but basically the Review Manager
needs your evaluation of the library. If you identify problems along
the way, please note if they are minor, serious, or showstoppers.
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?
* What is your evaluation of the documentation?
* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
* Did you try to use the library? With what compiler?
Did you have any problems?
* How much effort did you put into your evaluation?
A glance? A quick reading? In-depth study?
* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
* Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments
don't obscure your overall opinion.
- Review Manager -
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk