From: Jurko Gospodnetić (jurko.gospodnetic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-05 14:19:50

   Hi John.

> After getting latest boost from svn (and latest bjam), can't build it.
> I've attached the error.

   I've just updated my trunk sandbox and ran 'bjam toolset=msvc' in the
boost root folder and everything built fine using msvc 7.1. Tried it
using bjam 3.1.16 (1.34.1 boost library release) and the 3.1.17 from the
trunk...

I'm attaching the --debug-building log I got on my side with bjam 3.1.17
(with renamed folder path to match yours...)

   The only differences I see is that I use msvc 7.1 and you use msvc
8.0. and that for some reason some paths (related to boost Graph I
think) in on your side are displayed using backslashes instead of slashes.

   Also, you have your Jamroot file set so it uses the complete build
type by default... Any other local changes on your side?

   Hope this helps...

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić