From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-08 16:15:43

The formal review of Switch library by Steven Watanabe is scheduled to
end tomorrow, January 9th.

I have only received one review (privately) so far, and hope that
those participating in the discussions about the library (as well as
any other interested boosters) would be willing to contribute a few
more - a summary of your final thoughts with a vote would be greatly
appreciated.

If you need a little extra time to finish out the discussions or write
the review, please let me know as we can extend the review period for
a few days if necessary.

Please feel free to submit your reviews to the list, or privately to
me. As a reminder, here are some questions you may want to answer in
your review:

    * What is your evaluation of the design?
    * What is your evaluation of the implementation?
    * What is your evaluation of the documentation?
    * What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
    * Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you
have any problems?
    * How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A
quick reading? In-depth study?
    * Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

And finally, every review should answer this question:

    * Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't
obscure your overall opinion.

Thanks again to those that have been participating in the discussions
and/or have already submitted a review.

Regards,

Stjepan