From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 10:17:42

Hi,

I have used both rapidxml and pugixml (which inspired rapidxml)
http://code.google.com/p/pugixml/ and they are the best c++ xml libs I found
(if you don't need an xml validating parser).

RapidXML will be supported or is supported by the boost property-tree
library but that does not mean it can be included without a review.

It would be great if the authors can put forward one of the libraries (or a
combined one) for a Boost review. It would be a great addition !

regards
jose