From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 19:56:23

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 04:18:39PM -0800, Eric Niebler wrote:
> The correct solution is probably to find the file with the bad filename
> and rename it. I don't have time to investigate at the moment, but the
> offending file was added to the repository sometime after revision 42625.

I checked all files (simply by using svn log --verbose 42625:HEAD and
removing ASCII characters via sed) but got nothing! I'm sure all file
names are OK.

I suggest you try to update only one revision per step (svn up -r $rev)
and look when it first fails but probably you updated parts of your
system and svn fails now also to checkout revision 42625 again.

Jens