From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-14 11:56:41

This is a quite different type of error so it really should be different.

I don't think you should worry too much about adding another error type.

*Provided* its use is explained with enough examples and sensible defaults. IMO the Boost Math Toolkit docs do this for the
existing error types - but then I'm biased ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]