From: shunsuke (pstade.mb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-17 07:05:08

Sid Sacek wrote:
> Can somebody please provide a complete code example for this concept so that I can see what it's all about?

PolymorphicFunctionObject?
In fact, most of all FunctionObjects are conforming PolymorphicFunctionObjects.
Function-pointers, AdaptableFunctionObjects with which all the C++ programmers are familiar,
FunctionObjects which Boost.Bind requires and returns,
and Boost.Lambda Functors(with an extended header).
When you want to build more complicated PolymorphicFunctionObject, Egg helps it.

If you want to know how result_of and PolymorphicFunctionObjects collaborates,
see: http://tinyurl.com/25hvn5

Regards,

--
Shunsuke Sogame