From: Martin Lutken (mlu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-21 04:25:17

The reason I have 2D, 3D, 4D vector and matrices is to support as fast as
possible 2D/3D calcutations for use in computer games graphis and physiscs
simulations where every cycle counts. I Don't think that any game-engine will
ever use generic N-vector, N-matrix types like those in UBlas....

-Martin L