From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-23 12:05:29

Marcus Lindblom ha escrito:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > Hello Marcus, thank you for participating in the review.
> >
> > Marcus Lindblom ha escrito:

[...]

> >> However, on the reference page, the first header ("boost/flyweight.hpp")
> >> doesn't link to anything?
> >
> > Do you mean the second bullet in the "Contents" section? If so, it links to
> > somewhere below down the same page, maybe that's why it seemed
> > to you to point nowhere. Or are you referring to some other link?
>
> That one, and the first link under "header summary".
>
> I retested, and it works in IE, but not in FireFox.

Oh, I looked again and it's indeed an HTML bug, I had the following destination
anchor

  <a name="#flyweight_synopsis">

instead of

  <a name="flyweight_synopsis">

Seems like IE handled it right, but it's a bug nonetheless. I've corrected it in my
local copy of the material. Thanks for spotting this!

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo