From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 21:09:17

Terence Wilson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone give me a status update, is registration open yet?

Dave has the 2008 version of the web site pretty much done, and the
planning committee members are testing it now. Since the registration
seems to be working pretty well and the content looks good, I expect he
will go live with in very soon, perhaps later tonight.

Dave will post a notice to the list when the 2008 version of the site
goes live.

When you see Dave at BoostCon, be sure to thank him for the work he puts
into it. Lots of the behind the scenes work, like negotiating the
contract with the hotel tedious beyond words.

--Beman