From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-28 05:31:35

Ion Gaztañaga ha escrito:

> Hi all,
>
> The formal review of Flyweight library started January 21 and will end
> January 30, we have a few nice reviews, but I'm sure that those who
> haven't reviewed it are also interested in the library ;-). The library
> solves quite a common programming pattern, is small and very well
> documented. So don't be afraid to try it! Information for reviewers:

I'd like to add that none of the submitted reviews report any actual usage
of the lib, except maybe running the tests. It would be great if we can
get some feedback about the behavior of the library in some real world
scenario, as this kind of info is crucial to determining whether the material
has real applicability beyond the toy examples provided.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo