From: Benoit (benoit.casoetto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-01 07:36:42

Thanks for your answer. I am sorry, I guess my shuffling through the
proto documentation hasn't be thorough enough !
I'll probably look a bit further into how you can place literals in
your expressions "just like that", but it definitely gives me a
solution for this matter.

> > As far as i understand what you have done, this implies instantiating
> > both an expr<> type and the associated context at the same time.
> Sorry, I don't understand.
I was under the wrong impression that expr<> type would not hold any
data (only type information) and that contexts existed to compensate
for that. I was clearly wrong as shown in the example you've given.

Thanks again, i definitely will look more into your work on Proto !