From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-04 06:58:48

Hello Kevin, thank you for your review.

Kevin Sopp ha escrito:

> First of all I don't mind the name factory but I would prefer flyweight_pool.

This name looks interesting to me. But I don't know how to arrange things so
as to reach a consensus on terminology among the reviewers. Maybe a separate
poll.

> The documentation is very detailed minus some minor spelling errors.

Could you please point me to those spelling errors? Thank you!

> It could use a better example in the Introduction with a custom object
> and a custom hash function. Because 'how do I use boost.hash again'
> was the question in my head.

I precisely chose a natively hashed type to not deviate the user's attention
from these details :) I can include a reference to the appropriate section at Boost.Hash
docs, though.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo