From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-04 12:18:58

Hello,

What is the status of Boost extension / reflection library? (is this
a single library or two separate?)

Currently I'm mainly concerned about the "extension" part. Was it
submitted for review? Or do you want to submit them both together to
go in a single review, and for that you plan to first finish the
"reflection" part?

Because as I understand (am I right?) the extension library is quite
finished and should be ready to use, eg. in my app?

Can you provide some "official" URL for documentation and download?

best regards, and big thanks for your hard work!