From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-05 01:40:44

Hi Everyone,

In the past few months I've not been able to contribute to the C++
Networking Client Library because I myself was working on a Memcache
Client library for C++ in Friendster. Now that the implementation has
been open sourced under the Boost Software License (and is available
from http://sourceforge.net/projects/memcachepp/) I'd like to ask if
there is interest in a special purpose networking client library using
the Boost.Asio, Boost.Serialization, Boost.Spirit, and Boost.Regex
libraries?

I would also like to know if there is interest in evaluating the
approaches used to develop a very extensible interface using
directives and concepts -- maybe have a discussion on how the
approaches used in the library implementation can be generalized or
turned into a library in itself.

Have a great day everyone, I hope to hear from those interested soon.

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.