From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-05 14:09:48

This is quite correct - but could we not make this global to ALL Boost stuff

(and also the other persistent unhelpful and massively voluminous warnings that are such a pest - and seriously
worrying/discouraging to anyone trying out Boost for the first time).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]