From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 10:24:06

On 06/02/2008, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> One of the most common errors are broken links caused by the removal of
> people pages from the boost tree. Perhaps someone could write a script
> to replace all of these with a link to the web site, where the people
> pages still exist. Any volunteers?

I'll do this. I've already started on a branch at:

http://svn.boost.org/branches/fix-links

I was changing the links to the location on the beta site and was
waiting for it to be ready for release. But it'll probably be better
to link to the current location and make sure that the redirects work
on the beta site for when it's released.

Daniel