From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 11:06:06

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> An inspection report will now be run on the daily release snapshot. See
> http://beta.boost.org/development/testing.html#Snapshots for the link.
>
> There are far too many errors. We need to start a major effort to clean
> these up.
>
> One of the most common errors are broken links caused by the removal of
> people pages from the boost tree. Perhaps someone could write a script
> to replace all of these with a link to the web site, where the people
> pages still exist. Any volunteers?

Boost.BoostBook based docs have this problem because the link is
introduced in each page by it. We can fixed them by changing that link
in
tools/boostbook/xsl/navbar.xsl and asking boost authors to rebuild their docs.
I can change it, but I do not know where it will be the people page now.
Another option is to directly remove the link to the people page from
each doc page, if people wants to see that page they can access it
from the boost web site directly.

Best regards
Matias