From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 12:26:38

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> on Tue Feb 05 2008, Jared McIntyre <jmcintyre-AT-dfsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > I just got off the phone with Dolce, and they said there are no rooms
> > available in the reserved block for the conference.
>
> That doesn't mean they're sold out; it just means they sold the very
> small number of rooms we had reserved. I'm doing what I can to get them
> to effectively expand the room block.

Thanks for looking into it Dave. They seemed pretty sure on the phone that
there weren't any rooms available even outside the block, but I'm crossing
my fingers that there is hidden flexibility somewhere (especially since
you have more direct contacts). If not, is there any possibility of
getting a block elsewhere?